Sunday, July 12, 2009

Almost one month on Reliv

I've been on Reliv Now and Innergize for nearly a month. So far, I cannot tell a difference. I will say, though, that I have really enjoyed drinking a "shake" every day because I make a smoothie at least once a day with juice, yogurt and fresh fruit. I feel like I must be getting my fruit amount in for the day! I have gained rather than lost weight. I go to the doctor's office tomorrow for a blood draw (routine for me every 3 months) then to see the doctor the following Monday. Maybe between now & then I can shed a couple of pounds. I have been trying to eat lower fat/lower cholesterol foods to help lower my LDL cholesterol level. I have NOT been exercising regularly as the doctor wanted me to do. I HAVE been climbing up & down stairs which seems to me I should have at least stabilized in weight & not gained any. Sigh.

I may add one more Reliv product (Fibrestore) when I have the money to do that. I'd like to try their diet shakes, but I know I can't get that AND the Fibrestore along with needing a new can of the basic stuff. I also am going to switch to the Reliv Classic & see how that goes. Still holding out hope this will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment